CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

beach baby

We have spent the last two weekends in Orange Beach and have had the best time! The first weekend we spent it with great friends, cooking out and spending time in the sand and pool. Tripp enjoyed playing in the sand with the toys, we couldn't get in the ocean because of the jellyfish, they were everywhere!! We had a wonderful time, and hope to make this trip a tradition!

On the 4th of July we headed back down with the Whatleys and spent the long weekend relaxing! They brought down the new golf cart to make it easier getting around, and we loved having it. Those trips to Sam's across the street were a lot easier. We also go to ride around down to the water and Tripp loved helping Lee drive! They also brought down Tripp's little chair, he loved sitting out watching all the boats come in and around the bay. Tripp also took his first boat ride on granddaddy's boat. We strapped him in his lifejacket and off we went. He was a little unsure about the lifejacket at first. He acted like he couldn't move. But he warmed up to it quickly and enjoyed taking in everything. He even waved to other people riding by. I am so happy that Tripp liked it, I have a feeling he'll be spending a lot more time on that boat with his daddy, granddaddy and uncles in the future!

I love riding on the boat!!


In other news, Tripp had his one year check-up!! Everything was great, except the shots. We are officially off of baby formula, have been for a couple weeks now!! He loves whole milk! Also, he has moved up at school to the next classroom! He likes being back with his friends that moved up before him. Another big plus... Tripp doesn't cry anymore when I leave!

1 comment:

Denise said...

We are going to the beach this weekend with Shay's family and I am so excited! I hope Mary Selwyn will have fun like Trip....he is so cute!