
Tripp was out of school all last week so he came to work with me on Monday and Tuesday for a little bit. He did pretty good for the most part. He didn't want to play with the toys I brought, but instead loved the calculator, phone, keyboard, etc...
Wednesday night we always have Christmas Eve dinner with my parents, and he stayed up till about 11:00. I had to wake him up on Christmas morning to get going. We had to start early! He loved all his presents that Santa brought and didn't want to stop playing to open some more!

He got a new "rock and roll" trike. Right now he loves rocking on it, and in a few months we can take the rocker off and he can peddle it.
He got lots of blocks from Santa!

We then headed over to my parents house for breakfast. Santa came there too! Tripp loved opening and playing with his new presents.

He got a barn full of animals and a mini john deere tractor to name a few!
We finished up there and headed over to the Whatleys. Santa made a stop there too! We had a great time and a wonderful lunch.
On Christmas Day riding the golf cart since it was so nice outside!

He loved his new bubble machine!!
Tripp did pretty good but crashed hard around 3:30. He took a long nap! We got home and I put him asleep on the sofa while we unloaded and he woke up to play but just couldn't stay awake. He finally woke up around 6. I think it will take a few days for him to get back on track!

He tried to wake up to play with his toys, but just couldn't stay awake!
We are so fortunate and had a wonderful Christmas day with our families!! We enjoyed a great weekend too and I'll post later about it!


No comments:
Post a Comment