We traveled down to Dothan on Tuesday for a funeral and stopped by my aunt and uncle's house afterwards for a short visit. My uncle is a peanut farmer and it's currently "picking" time. They have cows, tractors, golf carts, and all kinds of fun toys. I am pretty sure Tripp would rather live there and never come back home. After visiting the cows, my aunt took us over to the field where the tractors were. Tripp's couldn't get out of his seat fast enough to see the big tractors and the machines. There were 4 tractors going up and down the field. Just when he thought it couldn't get any better, he hopped up in one and "drove" it down the field and back. 
(I did not have my camera, so we used Lee's phone - not the best quality)
He definitely did not want to get out. He probably would have sat there all day if he could. Thanks Aunt Mary and Uncle Fred! He's still talking about the big tractors and the cows (and cousin Allie). Thank goodness we're going back down there in a couple weeks.
1 comment:
Sherb! I just found your blog! Tripp is so adorable and has gotten so big! I hope yall are doing great! I have a blog too, www.erinkennemer.blogspot.com
-Erin
Post a Comment