Monday, August 11, 2008
guess what!?!?!?
Last Thursday, at 13 months and 2 weeks, Tripp took his first steps!!!!!!!! When I picked him up from school on Thursday, his teacher said "guess what Tripp did today?" and I was thinking he must have bit someone or something like that. Then she told me he took some steps, twice. So we hurry home (thank goodness Lee was already home) and sure enough he did it for us too! After he got going a few times, he walked across the the living room!! We were so excited and called our parents and other friends. He is still wanting to crawl, but sometimes he just gets up and starts taking steps. We are so proud of him!! I have a video that I am going to try and download to post on here, but my camera battery is dead, so it's charging. I hope I can figure out how to post a video, because he's so cute and gets so excited. Hopefully it won't be long before he's toddling around all the time. I know shortly after that, I'll be wishing he wasn't, but I'm still excited for him....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh boy! You have no idea what is in store for you now : )hee hee
Post a Comment