CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

weddings and more...

So we're done with weddings for a couple months before we have a few more. With the past 3 weekends filled with weddings, it gave us a great chance to catch up with friends and family. Two weekends ago, we were in Birmingham for Laura and Todd's wedding. Laura and I have been friends since about elementary school and have been close ever since. Even though she's there and I'm here, we still talk just about everyday (even if it's on gchat)... She was a beautiful bride and I was glad to be apart of her special day!!


Ellen, Shaff, Laura and me at the Rehearsal Dinner


Just moments after saying "I Do"


Last weekend we headed up to Marietta, Ga. for Lee's cousin's wedding. It was at a really nice bed and breakfast. All of Lee's brothers and their sig.others were all there, and we had a lot of fun spending time with everyone. Here's a picture of all us right before the wedding...


On the way home from Marietta, we stopped by in Gadsden to see Lee's grandparents. It took Tripp a little bit to warm up, but as soon as Granddaddy Cartee let him play with his tv and chair remote, he was his new best friend.



Tripp's really on the go now!! It took a few days for him to realize that walking was much faster than crawling, but he's walking full force. Still with his hands out for balance, but I am so proud of him! His new favorite toy.... Sugar's leash. We took her outside the other day, and when she came in, all Tripp wanted to do was grab the leash and walk her around. It was hilarious. This lasted for a good 30 minutes before they both got tired and I rescued Sugar.


Okay Sugar, let's go!!



This way, let's go over here....


So I know this was a long post, but we've had so much going on lately. I am really looking forward to staying at home this weekend and not doing too much. I've loved all the weddings, but it will be nice not having to go, go, go!

1 comment:

Nicci said...

where is sugar's hair?!?!?!